Discover the Book
NEXT ENROLLMENT PERIOD: JULY 2018
Who is it for?
- Poetic lightbearers seeking to answer the question, How can I best inspire others?
- Makers seeking the opportunity to express themselves in a new format.
- Artistic souls seeking a method to step into their purpose.
- Any creative being who’s ever wondered if writing an inspiring book is for them.
What is included?
- Six sections and four comprehensive lessons
- Introduction (Why publish a book?)
- Lesson 1: Your Values, Strengths and Passions (Exploring a few fun self-assessments that start to paint a picture of who you are)
- Lesson 2: Your Skills, Knowledge and Interests (Defining the things you know about as well as things about which you’d love to learn more.)
- Lesson 3: Your Book’s Topic and Type (Processes that will bring your book’s topic to life!)
- Lesson 4: Your Book’s Table of Contents (Creating a structure you can use to get started writing)
- Conclusion (Where do you go from here?)
- 8 downloadable PDFs
- 3 audios
- Private Facebook group access
Where will it be hosted?
I have chosen CourseCraft as the platform. After researching many options, I felt CourseCraft was perfect for its ease-of-use and I believe you’ll find it super easy to navigate.
When will it be offered?
Enrollment for the first session is now closed, but don't worry!
Enrollment reopens July 12, 2018. Previously-registered students retain access to the content year-round.
How much will it cost?
$97 (Sign up for my newsletter to stay informed of early-bird discounts.)
If you are in any way unhappy with the course, I am happy to give you a complete refund within 30 days of registration.