Discover the Book
Who is it for?
- Poetic lightbearers seeking to answer the question, How can I best inspire others?
- Makers seeking the opportunity to express themselves in a new format.
- Artistic souls seeking a method to step into their purpose.
- Any creative being who’s ever wondered if writing an inspiring book is for them.
What is included?
- Six sections and four comprehensive lessons
- Introduction (Why publish a book?)
- Lesson 1: Your Values, Strengths and Passions (Exploring a few fun self-assessments that start to paint a picture of who you are)
- Lesson 2: Your Skills, Knowledge and Interests (Defining the things you know about as well as things about which you’d love to learn more.)
- Lesson 3: Your Book’s Topic and Type (Processes that will bring your book’s topic to life!)
- Lesson 4: Your Book’s Table of Contents (Creating a structure you can use to get started writing)
- Conclusion (Where do you go from here?)
- 8 downloadable PDFs
- 3 audios
- Private Facebook group access
Where will it be hosted?
I have chosen CourseCraft as the platform. After researching many options, I felt CourseCraft was perfect for its ease-of-use and I believe you’ll find it super easy to navigate.
When will it be offered?
There will be a limited enrollment period and I’ve also chosen to limit the number of available seats, so I can be fully available for all students in the group.
Enrollment officially opens January 8, 2018 and will close January 28, 2018, but registered students will still be able to access the content after enrollment closes. Check back on this page for the link to enroll on Jan 8.
How much will it cost?
$97 (Sign up below for my newsletter list to be notified of a very special discount offer)
If you are in any way unhappy with the course, I am happy to give you a complete refund within 30 days of registration.